Continuous Vinyl accordion partitions are a fast easy way to shape space and enhance sound control. Two models are available, H3100 (31STC) and H4100 (41STC).
Also known as room dividers, accordion walls and concertina doors, accordion partitions are an ideal sight and sound barrier for interiors that require frequent flexibility in space division and are available in a wide range of contemporary fabrics.
Benefits of Woodfold’s Continuous Vinyl Accordion Partitions:
- Fast setup and adjustment
- No floor tracks intruding on your spaces, creating tripping hazards or collecting debris.
- Our accordion partitions provide years of smooth, easy folding action and allows the doors to easily maneuver.
- The laminated cover construction adds strength and stability to the door.
- A selection of heavy duty aluminum track systems are available to accommodate various ceiling conditions.
- Accordion partitions are a fast and economical way to divide space.
Woodfold’s Continuous Vinyl Design Accordion Partitions are custom designed and manufactured to suit the specific needs of your space. Accordion walls consist of two laminated covers assembled to steel pantographs supported by aluminum-covered steel channel posts at each end. The Continuous Vinyl Accordion Partitions are easy to operate, durable and come in a wide variety of options and finishes.
Sound Transmission Class:
The H3100 and H4100 Continuous Vinyl Accordion Partition has a sound transmission class (STC) rating of 31 and 41 respectively. The specific test procedure is defined by ASTM E90.
H3100 and H4100 Accordion Partition leadtime, 6-8 weeks (for multiple door orders please contact Customer Service).
Shipments to commercial addresses, including drop shipping to your required destination.
Partition Hanging Weights: H3100: 2.7lb per sq ft, H4100: 4.3lb per sq ft
See separate Woodfold ‘Designer Collection’ bulletin of contemporary vinyl finishes. Download Here
Download our product bulletins
Click here to send our Forest Grove team an email for more information on how to purchase our doors or call us at 503-357-7181 to talk to a real live person.