Series 540 Product Specifications
- Panels: Acrylic panels (transparent clear or bronze) inserted into aluminum side channels (clear, bronze, gold, sand or white) yielding 4¼” overall width.
- Panel Connectors: Rigid vinyl with steel rods color-coordinated to side channels
- Track: 1-1/8″ x 1″ aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾” x 2¾” aluminum, color-coordinated to side channels
- Jamb Molding: 1-5/8″ wide x 1″ deep aluminum
- Latch: Keylock on both sides; other options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Up to 10’1″
- Stacking Space: 1¼” per foot plus 2¾” for lead post
* Woodfold’s Series 140, 220, 240, 440 and 540 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.