- What are your shutters made of?
- What louver sizes are available?
- Do you make special shapes, such as fan tops, slant tops, etc?
- Do you make raised panel and fabric insert shutters?
- How do you finish your shutters?
- Do you have standard colors or do you offer custom finishing?
- What is your production time?
- Can you rush an order?
- How do you price your product?
A: Our shutters are manufactured from Western Red Alder, a preferable hardwood chosen by many fine furniture manufacturers for structural stability and beauty. Because Alder has an even grain characteristic it allows for matching a variety of quality hardwoods, such as Maple, Cherry, and Birch.
A: In our plantation style of louver (Broadview series), we offer 1-7/8", 2-1/2", 3-1/2", 4-1/2", and 5-1/2" louver widths. Our traditional series louver is 1-1/4"
A: We have the capability of making any irregular shape including arches, fan tops, elongated shapes, octagons, and circles. As a special service to assist our customers we can finish a CAD drawing of what a special shaped shutter will look like in the window opening and detail how many louvers would be moveable.
A: Yes, we do.
A: We use water-reducible lacquer and acrylic latex for vibrant and rich stain finishes.
A: We have standard paint colors and we also provide custom finishing in both paint and stain.
A: Our normal production time is 3 weeks after order entry.
A: Yes, we do have a rush order program.
A: We price our product off a grid system based on finished opening size. All hardware and mounting strips are included in this price.