"We have installed our doors and want to tell you how happy we are with them. Thank you for your precise manufacturing and beautiful finish. I am proud to have them in the entry way and living area."
Woodfold Custom Bookcase Doors:
Meet the great pretender from Woodfold: our Bookcase Door System that offers double-duty functionality. What looks to be a quality-crafted piece of fine furniture can also serve to discreetly conceal everything from wall safes and wine cellars to a private retreat – even panic rooms, when coupled with an interior security door. As you’d expect from Woodfold, strength and durability are custom-built into each door: ¾" Furniture Grade plywood construction supports loads up to 500 pounds, and our durable, heavy-duty roller system and multi-position steel upper wall guide ensure lasting, smooth and surprisingly effortless operation. Four adjustable shelves allow for quick, creative customization, and a choice of hardwood veneers and finishing options assure our Bookcase Door will be at home in any décor.
- Available in custom widths from 36" to 66"
- Constructed entirely from durable ¾" Furniture Grade plywood; that supports loads up to 500 pounds
- Available in three hardwood veneers (Oak, Cherry and Maple), unfinished or finished in environmentally safe clear and customized stains and paints
- Includes a valance matched to your chosen finish
- Includes two fixed shelves at center and bottom, with four additional, quickly adjustable shelves
- Offers superior strength due to a piano-hinge that runs the entire length of the bookcase
- Assures incredible longevity and smooth operation thanks to a heavy-duty steel roller system with anti-binding block
- Includes steel upper wall guide with multi-position pre-drilled mounting holes
- Includes our exclusive steel hardware hinge system, adjustable for either left or right, two-position pivot
- Provides ease of entry with a strong, low-profile, steel threshold