Series 540: Security Accordion Doors
Maximizing security in retail or commercial venues doesn't mean minimizing eye appeal - not with Woodfold's Series 540 Visifold doors on site. Combining the smooth, flawless operation of the Woodfold hardware hinge system with enhanced security between panels thanks to a rigid PVC hinge over a steel rod, the Series 540 offers an unobstructed view of what's inside while assuring protection. Plus, since every setting has its own distinctive style, we offer a bounty of options: a spectrum of finishes, curvable tracks, different locks and latches, and the ability to combine sleek acrylic with gleaming hardwood or Vinyl-Lam panels.
- Panels: Acrylic panels (transparent clear or bronze) inserted into aluminum side channels (clear, bronze, gold, sand or white) yielding 4¼" overall width.
- Panel Connectors: Rigid vinyl with steel rods color-coordinated to side channels
- Track: 1-1/8" x 1" aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axle with ball bearings supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾" x 2¾" aluminum, color-coordinated to side channels
- Jamb Molding: 1-5/8" wide x 1" deep aluminum
- Latch: Keylock on both sides; other options available
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Up to 10'1"
- Stacking Space: 1¼" per foot plus 2¾" for lead post
* The Series 140, 220, 240, 440, and 540 were tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement. Please specify with order.